Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Little Late


I'm caught up! I have to say I had a great time making April's block...I will have to make one of these for myself...maybe not a whole quilt...but a delightful, scrappy version that I can make into a pillow!


And when I make mine...I won't forget to start using the background fabric again for the last two pieces in each section...!


I also made Emily's block...and found out that I don't have many pale yellows in my stash. All I was able to add were a couple of tone on tone Sweetwater yellows. This is going to be a great quilt...I can't wait to see all the color wheels together! I think they will really sparkle!

I'll get these in the mail asap!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! Yahoo! Thanks Sheri! And I totally want to see that scrappy one, it will be so cute! Thanks for doing paper piecing for me, it means a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete