Monday, October 29, 2012

Blocks!

Catching up on my blocks!


I love the simple string blocks we made for Amy - I might be adding this project to my list!


April's block was a fun challenge! These stars are stunning.  
My only suggestion for ease of fabric included, cut four 6" squares before you begin, then on the diagonal once. The biggest piece is last, and can be a challenge to get big enough...(trust me!) the rest of the pieces were pretty simple to work out!

These will be in the mail later this week ladies!
Amy

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion on April's block. Hopefully, I will be getting to it this week.
    *Nice job on your blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm SO EXCITED! It's beautiful, and I'm glad you included your own color, too. Thanks for the tip for the other gals. I had no idea how to estimate that white fabric...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete