Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Echino blocks for Amy

As soon as I got Amy's little bundle of gorgeous Echino I knew exactly what kind of block I wanted to make.  I am currently loving linen of all kinds, and I am so glad she was OK with me throwing a camera right in the middle of my block!

Echino blocks for Amy Ellis
After I made my first camera block I had so much fun I decided to make one more.  The two little scraps on the bottom corner is all that is left of the echino she sent! They need another quick press and then I'm off to the post office.  I hope you like them Amy, I can't wait to see your quilt all finished, it's going to be gorgeous!

erika


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These blocks are beautiful. I love this fabric... I've never seen it before! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erika! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete